Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final novel in The Twilight Saga by American author Stephenie Meyer. Divided into three parts, the first and third sections are written from Bella Swan’s perspective and the second is written from the perspective of Jacob Black. The novel directly follows the events of the previous novel, Eclipse, as Bella and Edward Cullen get married, leaving behind a heartbroken Jacob. When Bella faces unexpected and life-threatening situations, she willingly risks her human life and possible vampire immortality.
There are chapters of the book:
BOOK TWO: JACOB
8. Waiting For The Damn Fight To Start Already
9. Sure As Hell Didn’t See That One Coming
10. Why Didn’t I Just Walk Away?
11. The Two Things At The Very Top Of My Things-I-Never-Want-To-Do List
12. Some People Just Don’t Grasp The Concept Of “Unwelcome”
13. Good Thing I’ve Got A Strong Stomach
14. You Know Things Are Bad When You Feel Guilty For Being Rude To Vampires
15. Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
16. Too-Much-Information Alert
17. What Do I Look Like? The Wizard Of Oz? You Need A Brain?
18. There Are No Words For This.
BOOK THREE: BELLA
21. First Hunt
27. Travel Plans
28. The Future
39. The Happily Ever After
Meyer finished an outline of the book in 2003, but developed and changed it as she wrote New Moon and Eclipse, though the main and most significant storylines remained unchanged. Little, Brown and Company took certain measures to prevent the book’s contents from leaking, such as closing forums and message boards on several fansites and providing a special e-mail address for fans to send in links to leaks and spoilers online.WATCH SOME HIDDEN CAMERA VIDEOS OF Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) HERE